The kids and I were able to head out of town for part of spring break thus my late posting this week. Being out of town gets me off the hook for part of the week on house goals. Though I should be helping out more at my parents house, but instead I seem to revert to being their child again and not doing much.
New Goals, comments, and excuses are in purple below.
Goals for a Better Home
1. Personal Focus to better my relationship with God.Daily: Start and end each day with prayer. Read two chapters in the Bible. Serenity Prayer
Weekly/Monthly: Read Part III Chapter 3 & 4 in “The Lamps Supper” and answer questions Run 4 days. I did better but still did not hit 4 days last week.
2. Remove distractions at key times.Daily: No computer 6:30-8:00am and 3:00-5:00pm (after everyone is home)
Weekly/Monthly: CUT BACK ON ELECTRONIC TIME!
3. Add something to give more of me to my family.Daily: Morning Blessing. Still working on incorporating this into our crazy mornings. One on one conversation each evening for all. Family Lent study.
Weekly: Better household order and meal planning.
Monthly: Take my husband on a date.
Goals for a Better House
1. Daily Check Points: Weekly Plan Sheet.
2. Weekly & Monthly Tasks, Chores and To Do Lists: Weekly Plan Sheet & Monthly Cleaning Schedule.
3. Weekly/Monthly Project to Do List:
Monday: Weekly: Visit with family
Tuesday: Weekly: Visit with Family. Get ideas for my oldest daughters Birthday.Weds: Weekly: Visit with Family
Thurs: Weekly: Heading Home
Fri: Weekly: Unpack and get ready for the weekend.
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting on Scratch Paper Essays.